Streamline manufactures sewer and water storage buildings ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications. Each building is constructed of quality material using superior craftsmanship. With a ridged construction the buildings are durable and easy to relocate and install at a variety of locations. The buildings are designed to eliminate the need for the on-site installation of heat trace and insulation typically required for conventional polyethylene tanks.
Use and Specifications
- Each building is constructed on a steel skid.
- Outer building shell is constructed out of 26-gauge metal with a 1 1⁄2” thick polyurethane foam core. Together this panel has an R12 insulation rating making it suitable for most weather conditions.
- HDPE potable water holding tanks are manufactured using resins that meet Food and Drug Administration (FDA) specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water.
- Each individual tank is equipped with a15” man-way access lid.
- Each tank comes with a variety of inlet options and can be built-to-order to meet your requirements.
- Equipped with an electrical connection for easy installation.
- The building is equipped with a temperature controlled electric heater(portable or wall mounted).
- Buildings are designed to hold sewer or water. Use of the tanks for any other purpose is not recommended.
- Each tank is affixed with instructional and warning labels to aid in installation. Each building must be installed as per local codes and requirements.
- Outer flashing can be ordered in a variety of colors, customizing it to your company’s requirements.
- Floor Loading: 227 lbs/ft2
- Roof Loading : 95.8 lbs/ft2
- Snow Loading: 95.8 lbs/ft2
- The buildings are designed to meet heat loss requirements to maintain an internal temperature of 22C at external temperatures of -40C.
- Water storage buildings are equipped with Berkley Type C Straight Centrifugal Pumps and Pro-Source Plus steel pressurized water system tanks.
- Buildings come equipped with SJE Rhombus Tank Alert XT Alarm and OCH Portable Heater
- Buildings are equipped with 120/240 Vac, Single Phase, 60Hz., 200 A max. circuit breaker
Constructed by certified trades in accordance with 2010 – National Building Code, 2010 – National Plumbing Code and 2010 – Canadian Electrical Code Part