We Value Excellent Quality Work: We ensure that we uphold the highest standards of quality at every level within our organization. We achieve excellent quality through our commitment to retaining professional, trained and committed employees who are lead by a supervision team that sets high performance expectations.
Our ability to consistently satisfy our client’s present and future needs is a pillar of our success. This is achieved through an uncompromising commitment to quality in all aspects of our business. Streamline Mechanical has a formal quality program and a Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) Manual. We work cooperatively with Owner/Clients to develop and implement a QA/QC framework that best suits each project. To ensure that we continually exceed QA/QC performance expectations we are committed to the following:
- Securing a highly qualified management team comprised of individuals who share in our commitment to quality and have significant experience on the type of projects being completed
- Retaining competent supervisory personnel who are committed to delivering high quality work and who have significant, relevant experience
- Ensuring that all workers receive adequate training and the support and resources they require to conduct high quality work
- Ensuring that our QA/QC Manager is suitably qualified and has a solid understanding of the QA/QC framework to be implemented and the expectations of our Clients
- Adopting and working within the project QA/QC requirements established by Owner/Clients in conjunction with our internal QA/QC program
- Working with all interested parties to continually monitor work quality and measure results
Our QA/QC Framework is comprised of the following key elements:
- Documented Standards and Procedures
- Project Procurement Plans
- Project Material Management Plans
- Non-conformance Reporting
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Monitoring and Improvement
- Procedure – Process Verification and Control
- Management of Change
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Policy
Our mission at Streamline is to provide timely, cost effective, quality construction and general site services while maintaining and continually improving our quality management system. We achieve this through understanding our clients’ priorities and risks and creating a relationship built on mutual trust and respect while promoting growth, common values, safety and open communication amongst our staff.
To achieve the company objective, it is the policy of Streamline to establish and maintain an effective and efficient quality assurance program. This program is planned and developed in conjunction with other management functions and in conformance with company objectives. Streamline Mechanical is committed to ensuring that as a minimum, all applicable legislation and industry recommended practices are incorporated into our Quality Management System (QMS). Our QMS is to be consistently and effectively implemented, monitored and continuously improved. We shall strive to exceed the quality performance expectations of industry and our clients.
Management is committed to the process of continual improvement as outlined in the company’s QMS. Management ensures that the organization maintains a focus on the customer as key to the success of their service provision. Management accepts the role for leadership of the QMS and for providing the necessary tools to ensure quality objectives are met. Our supervisors are responsible for communicating and directing our employees so that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for quality.
Every employee of Streamline Mechanical is responsible for adhering to the requirements of our QMS. Complete commitment and active participation by everyone, everyday, in every job is necessary to meet the quality expectations of our company. All company employees and others on company worksites are responsible for following recommended practices and procedures and informing supervisors of any potential for an adverse impact to quality.
We commit to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system. We will set objectives and measure our success. Our operating objective is to complete each contract or project safely, on time and on budget.