Our mission at Streamline Fleet is to provide timely, economical and reliable vehicle and equipment repair and fleet maintenance services and the efficient provision of parts and industrial supplies. See our Fleet Maintenance company for more details (streamlinefleet.com)
We provide state of the art facilities and equipment, industry-leading diagnostics and computer software, qualified personnel and an integrated, customer-focused approach to help our clients successfully maintain their fleet of vehicles and equipment.
We work with the established time frame and budget to ensure that work is completed efficiently and to the complete satisfaction of our customers.
Service and Repair
- Service and repair of light duty vehicles (crew trucks, service trucks, and passenger vans), heavy duty highway tractor and trailer, heavy construction equipment, off-road equipment, buses, powered equipment (light plants, generators, and pumps).
- Cost effective value and quality that is second to none in the industry.
- Highly skilled and factory trained certified technicians, capable of working on all makes and models of light duty vehicles.
- Vehicle washing.
- Certified CAT, Cummins and Detroit Diesel heavy duty technicians capable of working on all tractor-trailer, on road equipment.
- Certified CAT and Komatsu heavy equipment technicians capable of working on all varieties of construction and mining class equipment.
- mobile service trucks
- vehicle/equipment recovery and towing
- construction vehicle washing
- on-site fuel and lube services
Automotive and Industrial Parts and Supplies
- Integrated parts ordering solutions to help our customers realize efficiencies.
- As single source Industrial Parts Supply (IPS) solution providers, we begin with high-quality industrial supply products from tools, abrasives, shop supplies, safety and janitorial supplies.
- Expertise with product standardization and product substitution, to help you fix problems and reduce your capital and operating costs.
Fleet and Asset Management Software
- Access to a state-of- the-art maintenance network, providing the ability to;
- Track the vehicle progress in real time during the repair process
- Access to Online reports to track maintenance costs and repair histories
- Custom reporting and KPI’s
- Retrieval of invoices
- Access to comprehensive work order packages which includes the original mechanic’s report, incoming and outgoing pictures, any email correspondence pertaining to the vehicle
We have been established as a local contractor within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo for over ten years with an office and fully-equipped, 12,000-square foot shop and adjacent yard located 25 kilometers north of Fort McMurray.
Our facility is licensed through the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC) and is a fully licensed commercial vehicle inspection program (CVIP) facility able to accommodate a wide range of heavy equipment and fleet maintenance and repair services.
Our shop is equipped with three hoists and tooled up to handle all repairs.